Corporate Social Responsibility
In order to move into a new age of collective future action, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is quickly evolving past its image of philanthropy and charity space. It has presently entered an era of corporate responsiveness and action on integral social and sustainability issues. CSR has become an effective communication tool and medium by which the company addresses its stakeholders and society.
At SustainPlus, we warrant that every solution we provide is aligned with our customers’ business acumen. Our CSR services include
- Compliance with section 135 and Schedule VII of the
- Developing the CSR strategy in line with the company’s core business and focus areas
- Comply with ISO 37101_2016.
- Due Diligence of Implementation Partners
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Benchmarking Performance Against Best Industry Practices
- Designing and Publishing of a CSR Report
- Evaluation of SDG impact from CSR interventions