Sustainable/Green Supply Chain
Supply chain management is a key piece of a business’ sustainability program. With progressive trends like green consumerism, new trade routes opening up and a booming population, the need for a robust supply chain system is more than ever. Thus, to ensure business profitability and meet the future head on, there is a tectonic shift in the ways organizations are producing or delivering their goods and services.
At SustainPlus we utilize the best-in-business processes and tools coupled with a team of market-leading supply chain professionals, to help enterprises move beyond cost reductions and gain a competitive edge in their supply chain management.
- Gap Assessment
- Retail Supplier Scorecard
- Second Party Audits
- Stakeholder Engagement
- SSC Green Audit
- Capacity Building (workshops & seminars)
- Reporting & Periodical Follow Ups
- SDG Mapping and Alignment with Strategy
- Verify the SDG impacts of supply chain interventions
- Credibly report on shared value and meet “Net-Positive” goals