Extra Mile, Extra Profit
At SustainPlus Shine Foundation, we help organizations fulfil their business responsibility goals by creating a seamless process that engages all stakeholders and guarantees social return on investment. Our engagement includes a robust strategy , CSR policy development, end-to-end implementation, Capacity Building CSR Inspection, social impact assessment and creating a quality report aligned to the UN SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
- CSR & Sustainability experts with over 400 projects and 20 years of experience
- Qualified Lead assessors for CSR, ESG, Carbon, Sustainability, Responsible Business Practices, Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Standards
- Social Sector, Community Development & Climate Action Experts with over 20 years of experience
- Cross-functional team of professionals with expertise & experience in dealing with Non-profits, Government & Corporates
Over 20 CSR projects successfully executed over a span of 4 years!
Awards & Recognition
- Most Influential Sustainability Leaders Of India by India Sustainability Leadership Summit and Awards
- Notable Women Leaders of India by SHEROES
- Sustainability Leader by Woman at Work
- Prestigious felicitation from the Sweden-India Program
- “Best Environment-Friendly Project“ from the World CSR Day Congress & Awards 2020
- “Best Newcomer to CSR” from the World CSR Day Congress & Awards 2020!
- Iconic Women Creating a Better World for All” by Women Economic Forum.
And 2021 started with a bang!
SustainPlus Shine Foundation was recently recognized and felicitated by the Member of Parliament (MP) Vandana Chauhan and Corporator Nanda Lonkar for its continued efforts in
- Green upliftment of public spaces in Pune
- Spreading awareness through workshops and sustainability sessions
- Establishing a sustainability education portal- SustainPlus CSR Academy
CSR & CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
– GODFREY PHILIPS
Worked closely with Anu on an impact study for a project. It was a wonderful working experience! From the start there was thorough planning on all aspects. The team is not just professional, they are truly enthusiastic about the work they do which brings in a whole lot of positive energy to the work and makes it both exciting and enjoyable. Anu and her team are also very insightful and bring in a lot of value to the work they do.
Knowledgeable, full of ideas and result oriented!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the SustainPlus team lead by Anu Chaudhary. They have promptly and effectively addressed the job scope which encompassed a holistic and thorough sustainability assessment coupled with a ESD Strategy and Carbon neutral pathway for the Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Private Limited. In addition to providing exceptional communication, they also laid enough groundwork for developing strategies and pathways that will accelerate GHG emission reduction strategy. SustainPlus was great choice and when an opportunity arises, it will be again our first choice within the scope of Sustainability and Climate Action.
Dr Pradeep Panigrahi
Anu is a class apart in the domain of business sustainability. She is an entrepreneur and champion with a combination of knowledge and experience. Her passion is contagious! Anu can make real change in an organization’s sustainability performance, especially on SDG, Emission reduction, SBT, Reporting, Materiality and Stakeholder Engagement etc
Dr Reddy’s Pharmaceuticals
I would like to thank and recognize Anu Chaudhary & the SustainPlus Team’s leadership efforts in helping us lay the roadmap for a net positive future and aiding companies to make positive environmental and social impact in the society they operate in. Dr Reddy closely worked with SustainPlus in year 2019-20 on GHG accounting & Science Based Target Setting. The process has been efficient coupled with effective communication and regular support provided even after project completion. SustainPlus team’s level of commitment, thoroughness and professionalism was much appreciated by Dr Reddy’s. The outcome of the project has resulted in us being the first pharmaceutical company in India to set stringent targets against scenario 1.5 degrees. With these defined targets, our business, internally, is set to witness tremendous improvements in overall operational efficiencies and innovative process interventions. The outcome will also result in boosting our ESG (Environmental Social Governance) ratings and inadvertently our investors’ confidence.”